Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poem #22

Paul Edward Bogus

A Birthday Poem For My Son-In-Law

Dedicated With Love To My Son-in-law
PAUL EDWARD BOGUS
(Birthday - May 8th)

Happy Birthday To You, My Dear Son-in-law!
Thank you for "being like a son".
I am happy to be your mother-in-law
And that "you and my daughter are one".

As a son-in-law you are really neat.
In fact, you're the very best!
As a husband and father you can't be beat.
Your family is truly blessed!

Bogus Family - 1990
 (Helen, Paul, Melanie, & Ryan)

Paul, as a grandfather you have the knack
Of being the best grandfather of all!
In agreement are Bridgette, Alex, and Zach -
Whose nickname for you is "Paul-Paul"! 

Helen & Paul Bogus With Their Grandchildren
Top Row: Paul Bogus & Zach Collins
Bottom: Bridgette Collins, Helen Hill Bogus, & Alex Collins

My prayer is that God will guide you
On your journey along life's way,
And that He will stay close beside you
On Your Birthday ... And Every Day!

Poem Written By Thelma Decker Hill

Paul Edward Bogus
Valentine's Day - 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment