Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Blog Poem #9

"Comforting Words"

The Resurrected Christ

Remember ... God is by your side -
Wherever you may be!
His loving arms are open wide -
To comfort you and me!

God is never far away -
No matter where you are!
His ears are open when we pray -
In sickness, sorrow, peace, or war!

Remember ... God said, "Do Not Fear -
For I Am There With You!"
His righteous hand is very near -
And He will see you through!

So when life's battle rages -
Remember ... God is there!
He's been there through the ages -
And He Will Always Care!

Written By Thelma Decker Hill
Copyright 2003 Thelma Decker Hill

ISIAH 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:  I will comfort thee; yes, I will help thee; I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  (King James Version)







No comments:

Post a Comment